12.18.2011

Forever

I always believed I would die young.
Or perhaps I'd hoped for it.
And if I do die young, this post will be quite beautiful.

Maybe she was an angel. Maybe she was a human who had the ability to speak to what is paining you.
I was perfectly numb.
She spake of the world and how it shackles you. And I listened.
And when my heart was hurting, she spake of the world and how it shackles you. And I healed.
And when my soul was confused about the future, she spake again. And I hoped.
And in the oddest moment of slight sadness and overwhelming happiness, she spake. And my soul was flooded.

Above the highest of mountains and in the deepest of waters, my soul spread itself beyond the confines of our tribulations. Wingspan of infinity, at the speed of the darkness before the light could reach it, I breathed in the divinely blessed realm of the 'other.' I belong not to this world, nor do I wish to belong to it. I have found something grander, something irreplaceable, untraceable untameable. Attainable through truth.


All praise is to God.
Lord of the worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment