6.11.2019

I Peace Through Chaos

I am not a victim. I am not a survivor. I am an overcomer. I am a forgiver. I live in my strength. I live as an observer of my pain. I am not my pain. I am not the aggressions that I have witnessed. I am not the heartache that shattered my will to try. I am a guider of my heart. I am a guider of my thoughts. I the orchestrator of my condition. I am the gatekeeper. I decide what enters. I decide what doesn't fester. I decide to let go, to release my grip on my license to shun. I am a forgiver. I am a move-on-er. I focus through haze. I calm through havoc. I water on fire. I peace through chaos.

Allah is in control of all things. Allah prefers the strong believer over the weak one. I ask Allah to make me the things I claim to be. I ask You to make me the strength that I require. I ask that I am a source of light for others, not one who needs light, not one who brings darkness. I ask you oh Allah to stroke my soul with the brush of submission, will, drive, devotion, and fortitude.

You are the All-Able. I am unable without You. Allow me oh Allah, for You are in control of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment