6.01.2024

Dearest One

I'd love to write a love letter to my Most beloved. I'd love to sing His praises as the words echo in the magnanimous mountains that He designed and ordered into existence. I'd love to revel in His light, one day, with His will. 

I love to love Him. The actual OG, i.e. The First. How incredible, astounding, unfathomable is His existence, His beauty, His power? 

If He were impatient, He would have snatched me a long time ago for all the sins I drown myself in, the ones I struggle with and the ones I don't work hard enough to ward off. How forgiving and patient is He? The Most! 

Can we just touch upon the fact that He exists despite all. Nothing harms Him or benefits Him. Nothing can compare to that. 

Not to mention how many prayers He has made me witness the answer to. I cannot imagine what He has in store for the answers I didn't recognize. 

It's the leeway for me. For real, like how many more chances will He give me? How many times will He allow me to live long enough to beg His forgiveness, when I even remember to ask for it, or when I even recognize my sins?

How great is He. Literal Lord of the worlds, not just earth. On top of all of this, He chose to honor us? 


{ وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِي آدَمَ وَحَمَلْنَاهُمْ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَاهُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَفَضَّلْنَاهُمْ عَلَىٰ كَثِيرٍ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلًا }

"Indeed, We have honored the children of Adam, carried them on land and sea, granted them good and lawful provisions, and privileged them far above many of Our creatures."

(Al-Israa:70)

Why? Why us? The angels even asked this question. Well, because He wanted to. He knows what we don't know. Alhamdullillah for having been created by Him, for Him, and that we will all go back to Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment