6.03.2024

My Story

 I threw out my back. And now I can't take care of my kids. But this story doesn't start with me trying to pick some shelves to place into the new bookcase I had just built. This story goes back to, well, I'm not sure. Not because throwing out my back messed with my memory, but because there isn't a particular moment when you can point out a specific blessing that started my story. It is infinitesimal. If we were to try to count His blessings, we would be unable to. Point blank.

So my story goes back to whenever Allah wants it to go back. What I do know is that the blessings I had and have are so numerous, there is no room for anger in this moment of painful weakness. As if we aren't always weak and in total need of Him, hah! We are always equally in need of Allah. That's why we say "nasta3een" in fatiha in our prayers every single day. Because we are in constant need of Him, and at every level and every scale. And He constantly gives us blessings, alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment