11.03.2011

Strong

This is not a game of chess.
I don't make a move, anticipating yours.
I am in constant motion. I retract my thoughts to not feed the beast. I need air. Surfing along the face of the earth, an inch off the ground, teasing and brushing the bushes and buildings, constantly moving.
I will never stop. I will never revert, digress, to impress a lesser being.
I am steadfast, with your fuel or not.
I will never slowdown.

This is not a game of ping pong.
I don't swing my paddle, anticipating an antithetical swing.
I am constantly dancing. I retract my thoughts to not feed the beast. I need space. Gliding along icy caves in the coldest of storms, scraping scratching scathing solid surfaces to chips melted water, constantly dancing.
I will never stop. I will never revert, digress, to impress a lesser being.
I am steadfast, with your arms or not.
I will never stop dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment