11.16.2011

A Letter to My Fellow Converts [or reverts]

Dearest,

You give me hope.

When my faith in the humanity of humans becomes fleeting, when the world's attempt at degradation of my faith distills ambition from my soul, a reminder of your recognition and acceptance of truth warms my core, lifts my love, and reestablishes my trust in humans to have the cognitive ability to understand the truth. Especially in these times when Islam is attacked and misrepresented by [some] Muslims and non-Muslims alike, you have not allowed the waves of ignorance to overtake you. You surf on the highest waves and with no board.
To me, you are proof that God is above all. He is above the evil which intends on shooting down the most complete, flawless, and beautiful faith.

Thank you for upholding the truth. Thank you for being the bearers of the final message. And thank you for fueling me.

Your reward is with your Lord, inshAllah.

Alhmadulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment